Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Baking has always been a Passion of mine . . .

What an exciting opportunity God has led me to, to be able to do something I love and to be able to share it with others! Baking has always been a passion of mine; when I was really young I baked an entire apple pie all from scratch from start to finish by myself while my mom was outside doing yard work.  She told me that I surprised her and asked her to turn the oven on for me and that the pie tasted good but could use more sugar which surprises me wouldn't you think a 1st grader would dump a huge amount of sugar in a pie they made? With help of a few cake decorating classes, the internet and encouragement from family and friends I have started to become better at baking and decorating and braver about the recipes and designs I try.  I can't wait to try more techniques and recipes!   So stay tuned to my blog as I document my cake and cupcake journeys with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment